Check out our newly updated top articles page, which shows MEE’s 10 most frequently downloaded papers, in August 2012.
The top 5 are:
- A protocol for data exploration to avoid common statistical problems
by Alain F. Zuur, Elena N. Ieno, Chris S. Elphick
- Biodiversity soup: metabarcoding of arthropods for rapid biodiversity assessment and biomonitoring
by Douglas W. Yu, Yinqiu Ji, Brent C. Emerson, Xiaoyang Wang, Chengxi Ye, Chunyan Yang and Zhaoli Ding
- How safe is mist netting? Evaluating the risk of injury and mortality to birds
by Erica Spotswood, Kari Goodman, Jay Carlisle, Renée Cormier, Diana Humple, Josée Rousseau, Susan Guers and Gina Barton
Open Access; Featured in Guardian Science, Birdwatch Magazine and Conservation Magazine
- A Gibbs sampler for Bayesian analysis of site-occupancy data
by Robert M. Dorazio and Daniel T. Rodríguez
- Diversitree: comparative phylogenetic analyses of diversification in R
by Richard G. FitzJohn
There is also a list of MEE papers that generated the highest number of citations in 2011 (ISI Web of Knowledge).